Personal Loan (Pay Day Loan)
This product is designed for salary earners and other professionals. The product is structured to meet the immediate cash needs of customers. The fund can be used to bridge financial gap that may occur without notice. This product has a tenor of up to 12 months repayment period and offers between N250,000 and N2,000,000.
Requirements for Salary/Payday Loan
- A suitable guarantor
- 1 passport photograph (Each from client & Guarantor).
- Copy of client employee ID Card.
- Copy of Guarantor employee ID Card.
- Loan request application letter.
- Postdated NUBAN Cheques from client.
- One blank undated NUBAN cheque from the Guarantor.
- Last 6months salary current account statement (Stamped).
- Duly completed loan application form.
- Copy of letter of Employment or Confirmation of Employment.
- Rent receipt.
- Proof of Residence (PHCN, WATER BILL).
SME Loan (Business Loan)
This product is specially designed to address any financial gap that may arise from the day to day running of an existing business. The business must be organized and duly registered with an acceptable cash flow and financial records. This product has a tenor of up to 12 months repayment period and offers between N250,000 and N2,000,000.
Requirements for SME/Business Loan
- 1 passport photograph
- 1 means of identification (international passport, drivers license or national ID)
- Last 6months statement of account
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- Post-dated NUBAN Cheques from the client
- A suitable guarantor who will provide the following:
– Employment/Confirmation Letter
– One undated NUBAN Cheque
– Copy of Staff ID card
– Filled guarantor form provided by Creditville Limited
THE LIST OF ACCEPTABLE GUARANTORS ARE:
- A guarantor who is a staff of any commercial bank in Nigeria.
- A guarantor who is a senior management staff of a blue chip (quoted) company.
- A guarantor who is a senior civil servant from grade level 14 and above.