How do I become eligible for a loan facility?
- You should be between 25 and 60 years.
- You must run a current account with a commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- You should be resident within the states of our operation.
- You must have a verifiable monthly salary income.
- You must have a clean Credit Report.
- You must not have a history of returned cheque(s) in your account.
How do I apply?
- Apply online via www.creditville-ng.org.
- Send us a mail via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call any of our branches: Lagos Mainland-(08029171204, 09068734637), Lagos Island-(08029171204, 08063950798, 09068749097), Abuja-(09092038217), Onitsha-(07035503970, 08060517546) and Portharcourt-(08113370287, 08143037837).
Do I have to be in paid employment to get your loans?
No. You can access our loans as long as you have a verifiable source of income either from paid employment or from working for yourself (i.e. self-employed).
What are the requirements for your loans if I am in paid employment?
- A suitable guarantor
- 1 passport photograph (Each from client & Guarantor).
- Copy of client employee ID Card.
- Copy of Guarantor employee ID Card.
- Loan request application letter.
- Postdated NUBAN Cheques from client.
- One blank undated NUBAN cheque from the Guarantor.
- Last 6months salary current account statement (Stamped).
- Duly completed loan application form.
- Copy of letter of Employment or Confirmation of Employment.
- Rent receipt.
- Proof of Residence (PHCN, WATER BILL).
What are the requirements for your loans if I am self employed or own an SME/Business?
- 1 passport photograph
- 1 means of identification (international passport, drivers license or national ID)
- Last 6months statement of account
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- Post-dated NUBAN Cheques from the client
- A suitable guarantor who will provide the following:
– Employment/Confirmation Letter
– One undated NUBAN Cheque
– Copy of Staff ID card
– Filled guarantor form provided by Creditville Limited
What types/class of guarantors are acceptable?
- A guarantor who is a staff of any commercial bank in Nigeria.
- A guarantor who is a senior management staff of a blue chip (quoted) company.
- A guarantor who is a senior civil servant from grade level 14 and above.
What is the advantage of using a Banker guarantor?
- Using a banker guarantor guarantees lower interest rates than the other two classes of guarantors.
- Presenting a Letter of Comfort from your HR in addition with a banker guarantor guarantees an even lower interest rate than using a banker guarantor alone.
What is the minimum and maximum amount I can borrow as a person in paid employment (pay day loan)?
Our loan band ranges from N250, 000.00 to N2, 000,000.00 for individuals on PAID EMPLOYMENT. Loans above N2, 000, 000 and up to N3, 000, 000 may be considered under peculiar circumstances.
What is the minimum and maximum amount I can borrow as a business owner or self employed individual (SME loan)?
Our loan band ranges from N250, 000.00 to N2, 000,000.00 (for bankers) and from N250, 000.00 to N1, 500,000.00 (for non-bankers). Loans above N2, 000, 000 and up to N3, 000, 000 may be considered under peculiar circumstances.
What is the maximum repayment period?
The maximum repayment period for our loan is 12 months>
How do I repay a loan?
We have multiple repayment channels ranging from Cheques, and payment into our correspondence bank account as advised from time to time.
Can I extend my loan?
Yes, depending on how your current loan is being serviced. We can offer you a top-up loan.
Can I pay down my outstanding loan before the end of the loan tenure?
Yes, you can. We offer such flexibility on all our loans.
How long do I have to wait after repaying a loan in full before I can reapply for a new one?
You do not have to wait, you can apply immediately.
Can I have multiple loans?
No, you cannot apply for more than one loan at the point of your application.
If I want to change the amount I applied for, can I do this?
No, this cannot be done after the loan contract has been executed. A top up can be considered, but this will be at the sole discretion of CREDITVILLE LIMITED.
How soon can I be availed of funds, after meeting the required conditions?
You can get your money within 24 hours after all required documentations has been submitted and verified.
When will the repayment be due?
This shall be in tandem with the dates as contained in your loan repayment schedule.
What makes Creditville different from other micro-credit organizations?
- Speed of delivery – you can get funds in your account within 48 hours, after meeting the necessary conditions and documentation.
- Flexibility – You may choose to repay your loan in full, at anytime without any penalty. Besides, you may apply for a top-up loan without a waiting period.
- No hidden charges – Our interest charges are all-inclusive, ensuring transparency. There are no hidden admin charges.
- Courtesy – our staff are trained to treat you with utmost respect at all times.